Golden Tee Home Edition
Golden Tee LIVE 2014 Find A Game

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Post subject: Golden Tee Fore! Complete Board Problem
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 pm 

Hi, I'm hoping someone could help me out. I have a golden tee fore! complete green board that recently stopped working. There is no activity from the red IDE Activity light, the green status 2 light blinks nomally and the other green status 1 light stays lit at all times. I've held start while powering on the machine and the status 1 light gives me a repeating 6 flash error status code which I was told pertains to the Ram and possibly an open trace. Is there an "easy" way to determine what might be failing with the Ram, or are there schematics available that show the trace locations? There are 8 of them and performing continuity tests on all traces is proving to be quite an undertaking and a thorough inspection of the board didn't show anything obviously amiss. The hard drive and power supply both appear to be functioning properly, but turning on the game yeilds a blank screen and no sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance! Also, if anyone has run into anything similar, I'd be curious to know how much it would cost to have fixed if I'm not able to fix it myself. Thanks again!

Post subject: Re: Golden Tee Fore! Complete Board Problem
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Please call Tech Support at 847.870.7027 x 121. They'll trouble shoot it over the phone at no charge.

Play LIVE - Win NOW!